Types of Website AuditsThere are various types of website audits that a company can do for your business, but here we will list down the most common types needed for SEO purposes.
• Site Health Audits – A general assessment of the site health which concerns issues like a downturn in traffic due to unknown causes.
• Red Flag Audits – Assessing the website for potential penalty issues.
• Competitive Site Audits – Identifying site gaps and how they compare with the competitors and addressing this for continued website growth.
• Negative SEO Audits – Analyzes the downturns of site metrics that have been attacked by negative SEO methods.
• Security Audits – Audits the website for vulnerability.